Compare Commercial Copiers Prices | Upto 5 Copy Machines Sales Quotes
Get up to five commercial copiers price quotes to compare the price.
About Commercial Copy Machines
Commercial copy machines are essential for modern offices, offering fast and efficient document processing. The key features include automatic document feeders, duplexing for two-sided copying, and finishers like stapling.
They can also scan and email documents directly. Small businesses should consider factors like print speed, monthly duty cycle, paper capacity, and connectivity when choosing a machine. Brands such as Xerox, Ricoh, Canon, and Konica Minolta lead the market in reliability and performance. Ideal machines offer fast print speeds (25+ ppm), high monthly duty cycles (10,000+ pages), and large paper capacities (500+ sheets).
Added functionalities, like scanning and faxing, enhance productivity. Photocopiers work by scanning documents with light, reflecting them onto a drum that attracts toner, and then transferring this image to paper. Comparing brands involves evaluating print quality, reliability, service, security, and cost.
How much does a copier cost?
If you’re inquiring about copy machine prices, office copier prices, industrial copier prices, or commercial copier prices, you should understand that these terms refer to the same copiers. However, the actual price can differ significantly depending on features, brands, capacity, and functionality.
The average cost of commercial copiers is around $1700 to $3000; however, high volume industrial copiers can range from $13,000 to $28,000.
Investing in a commercial copier is a significant decision for any business. With so many options available on the market, it’s essential to understand the differences and compare prices to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
To get the best deals on commercial copiers, compare the prices above by filling out a simple form and finding the copiers that fit your needs and budget.
Commercial Copy Machines Cost Factor
The Process of Comparing Commercial Copier Quotes
When comparing commercial copier quotes, it’s essential to consider several factors to ensure you’re making the best decision for your business. Here’s a step-by-step process to help you compare quotes effectively:
#1. Determine your needs
Before requesting quotes, identify your specific needs, such as:
- Copy volume: Estimate the number of copies you’ll need to make per month.
- Color or black and white: Determine if you require color copies or if black and white will suffice.
- Print speed: Consider the speed at which you need the copier to produce copies.
- Additional features: Identify any extra features you may need, such as scanning, faxing, or document storage.
#2. Request quotes from multiple vendors
Contact several copier vendors and request quotes based on your specific needs. Make sure to provide the same information to each vendor to ensure accurate comparisons.
#3. Compare costs and features
Once you have received quotes from multiple vendors, compare the costs and features of each copier. Consider the following factors:
- Purchase price or lease rates: Compare the upfront costs of purchasing the copier or the monthly lease rates.
- Maintenance and service agreements: Evaluate the costs and terms of maintenance and service agreements included in the quotes.
- Consumables and supplies: Compare the costs of consumables, such as toner and paper, for each copier.
- Additional features: Assess the value of any additional features offered by each copier, such as scanning, faxing, or document storage.
#4. Evaluate vendor reputation and support
Research the reputation of each vendor and their ability to provide ongoing support and service. Look for customer reviews and testimonials to gauge their reliability and responsiveness.
#5. Make a decision
After comparing the quotes, costs, features, and vendor reputations, choose the copier that best meets your needs and budget.
Remember that the cheapest option may not always be the best choice, as it may lack essential features or have higher long-term costs due to maintenance and consumables.
Take the time to thoroughly evaluate each quote and make an informed decision to ensure you’re getting the best value for your business.
Industrial Commercial Copiers Models and Brands Options
The top commercial copier models and brands are known for their quality equipment, reliable customer service, and technical support. These brands have built their reputation over the years by producing high-quality office equipment and offering a wide variety of products, such as multi-function printers, fax machines, digital scanners, and more.
When you’re picking a commercial copier for your business or organization, you should look for these copier models to keep in mind.
#1. Xerox Machine
Xerox has been a pioneer in office printing for over 75 years, consistently introducing innovative features to the market. Their office printers, both black and white and color, are equipped with modern functionalities such as mobile printing, WiFi connectivity, and top-tier security.
High-end industrial copier models from Xerox:
- Xerox AltaLink C8100 Series Color Multifunction Printers: Offers tablet-like intuitive user interface, comprehensive security, and superior color consistency.
- Xerox AltaLink B8100 Series Multifunction Printers: A black-and-white MFP supports tabloid size with tablet-like intuitive user interface and comprehensive security.
- Xerox VersaLink C9000 Color Printer: Supports tabloid and banners, ideal for graphic artists and color professionals with advanced color management capabilities.
- Xerox VersaLink C7000 Color Printer: Supports tabloid size, ideal for small to mid-size workgroups with superior reliability and print quality.
- Xerox VersaLink C8000W Color Printer: Introduces white toner for unique printing applications, suitable for colored media with W-CMY printing technology.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of various digital imaging solutions catering to consumer, business-to-business, and industrial needs in the United States and other markets. Specifically, Canon Solutions America, a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., offers a wide range of multifunction printers and copiers across the U.S., with its headquarters located in Melville, NY.
For those in search of high-end industrial copier models, here are a few options from Canon:
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8905i: Up to 105 pages per minute (ppm), maximum paper size 13” x 19”
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8995i: Up to 95 ppm, maximum paper size 13” x 19”
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8986i: Up to 85 ppm, maximum paper size 13” x 19”
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8705i: Up to 105 ppm, maximum paper size 13” x 19”
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8795i: Up to 95 ppm, maximum paper size 13” x 19”3.
Ricoh USA, Inc. is an information management and digital services company that is part of a global leader providing competitive advantages to over 1.4 million businesses, including 84% of the Fortune 500.
They are known for their copiers, printers, and other office equipment, with a focus on empowering customer-focused organizations with actionable insights to respond to change.
IM C300F: A Color Laser Multifunction Printer with a print speed of up to 31 ppm, max print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, and paper capacity of up to 2,000 pages.
#4. Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta is a well-regarded company that provides a variety of business solutions, including multifunction printers and copiers. They offer a range of products tailored to meet the demands of different work environments, from compact multifunction printers to high-volume monochrome multifunctional peripheral (MFP) devices like the bizhub 950i and 850i.
These high-volume MFPs are designed to cater to the needs of smaller offices that require high-speed printing, copying, and scanning functionalities, showcasing their ability to adapt to different commercial and industrial settings.
Here are some commercial, high-end industrial copier models by Konica Minolta:
- bizhub 950i: High-volume monochrome multifunctional peripheral device with a print speed of up to 95 pages per minute (ppm), high-capacity and high-speed dual-scan document feeder with double-feed detection.
- bizhub 850i: Similar to the 950i but with different specifications that may be suited to different business needs.
- AccurioLabel 400: A dry-toner digital label press designed for expanding businesses in digital label production and packaging, incorporating Konica Minolta’s Intelligent Quality Optimizer (IQ-520) color management functionality for real-time color stability and registration.
Kyocera Document Solutions is dedicated to aiding customers in managing information efficiently and transforming it into valuable insights for business growth.
Here are some high-end industrial copier models from Kyocera’s TASKalfa series:
- TASKalfa 7054ci: Print Speed of 70 pages per minute (ppm) for both Mono and Color
- TASKalfa 6054ci: Print Speed of 60 ppm for both Mono and Color
- TASKalfa 5054ci: Print Speed of 50 ppm for both Mono and Color
- TASKalfa 4052ci: Resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi with a First Print Out Time of 7.0/9.2 seconds for Mono/Color
- TASKalfa 6002i: Copy Size of Max. A3 with a Resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and First Copy Time (Mono) of 3.7 seconds.
Toshiba offers a variety of multifunction printers (MFPs) and copiers equipped with secure cloud printing and personalized workflow solutions, aligning with the needs of different organizations.
Their e-STUDIO™ Multi-function Printers (MFPs) come with e-BRIDGE productivity enhancement tools, facilitating easy and secure access to common business collaboration tools like Dropbox and Google Drive
Sharp offers a variety of multifunction printers (MFP) and copiers designed to enhance business efficiency, available in various sizes and capabilities.
Their MFPs are built with advanced security features to protect against unauthorized access and data theft, utilizing the latest encryption technologies.
Commercial, high-end industrial copier models: